Questions have been asked in regard to the ruling made recently by the Supreme Court on marriage...The Supreme Court has made a ruling about a civil law based on their understanding and definition of marriage. The court was profoundly split on this decision. Only one vote carried the ruling....The nation and society may continue to discuss the definition of civil marriage. Our Constitution guarantees citizens the right to free speech, which includes freedom of conscience and religious thought... Our Catholic faith teaches that marriage consists of a partnership between a man and a woman, ordered to their mutual good, and towards the procreation and education of children, especially when it is celebrated as a Sacrament of the Church...
Volunteer there are still volunteer spots open every Saturday from July through September, to help with the build. No construction experience is necessary! There will be Crew Chiefs on site to provide guidance.
• Select dates to Help with the Build, and/or
• Select dates to Provide Lunch for volunteers
* Volunteers must be 16 years of age to help with construction but younger children who want to help will have other ways they can participate.
If you want to contribute to the cost of materials for the Seton-Sponsored Build you can do so:
· At Mass by making your check payable to SEAS with “Habitat” on the memo line,
· Making a donation at the Seton Website, click on WeShare and look for the Habitat
• Donation icon,
• At the build,
• Or by contacting us!
For more information about the Seton Habitat Team
or to donate contact Jim Parente, 972-208-0302, email@example.com, or Tracy Holley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Adventure is an independently operated NAEYC Accredited Preschool that meets in the Seton Faith Formation Center. Although it is not a part of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton it operates on Christian values and cherishes each child as a gift from God.